- SP use an end-of-life product for scheduling their class timetables, such that faculty and can schedule request for rooms and various department estate heads can provision or re-allocate those requests.
- The staff use MS Exchange and the Office Suite of productivity tools for their official works.
- The customized product used for timetable scheduling was accommodating for rarely required and at time conflict producing features.
- It was difficult to communicate with the class stakeholders about cancellations and re-allocations, since the tool was not connected to any communication media.
- This resulted in low utilization of physical spaces and management overheads.